Not surprisingly, many artists and sports personalities have sought the advice and consultation of Infante Zumpano attorneys in a variety of commercial matters. Our attorneys are problem solvers and have used their abilities to assist artists, personalities and media entities in connection with resolving contentious matters. Our Entertainment Law Group attorneys have represented domestic and internationally known artists and personalities in various matters involving commercial transactions and litigation. Our experience includes:
- Negotiating artists’ employment contracts with high profile media outlets;
- Representing artists in connection with sponsorship deals with national companies;
- Representing entities in connection with production matters;
- Dispute resolution matters involving artist’s contracts with managers or agents.
- Representing an internationally known media entity in connection with US litigation.
- Litigating intellectual property matters for entertainers, including service mark infringement claims; and
- Representing a major film and TV star in his personal Chapter 11 reorganization.
We have also represented our entertainment clientele in high profile litigation concerning an international reality show, and a high profile executive in connection with defamation claims and negotiating a national reality contract.
Our Entertainment Law Group has established a great track record. The Firm prides itself in the quality of its lawyers in its entertainment law practice group and the accomplishments of its attorneys.
About Infante Zumpano
Infante Zumpano is a minority-owned law firm providing a broad range of legal services from simple contracts to complex litigation and corporate transactions. The firm’s clients have included Fortune 500 companies and other corporations transacting business domestically and internationally. The firm has U.S. offices in Coral Gables, Orlando, Florida and San Juan, Puerto Rico.